India and England are all set to face each other in the final of the ongoing Under-19 World Cup 2022 at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in North Sound, Antigua, on Saturday, February 5.
Notably, India have won the maximum of four Under-19 World Cup titles, and they would be eying for the fifth trophy. India won the first U-19 title in 2000 under Mohammad Kaif’s captaincy. They bagged their 2nd title in 2008 under Virat Kohli, while Unmukt Chand led the team to glory in 2012. India last won the prestigious title in 2018 under Prithvi Shaw‘s captaincy. England, on the other hand, have only won one trophy back in 1998 under the leadership of Owais Shah.
England captain Tom Priest is the leading run-scorer for his side and third overall in the tournament with 292 runs in five matches at an impressive average of 73.00 and strike rate of close to 104. Similarly, Indian opener Angkrish Raghuvanshi is the leading run-getter for his team and fifth on the overall list. Raghuvanshi has scored 278 runs in five games at an average of 55.60 and a strike rate of almost 90.
When it comes to bowling, Joshua Boyden is the highest wicket-taker for England, with 13 scalps in five matches. Likewise, Vicky Ostwal is the leading wicket-taker for India with 12 scalps in five games.
INDIA vs ENGLAND, ICC U19 Cricket World Cup final
Date and Timings:
- Saturday, February 05; 9:00 AM local, 6:30 PM IST
Streaming and Broadcasting details:
- India: Disney+Hotstar app; Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports Select 2, Star Sports Select 2 HD
- England: Sky Sports
- Bangladesh: Gazi TV, T Sports and BTV
- Sri Lanka: Star Sports and Siyatha TV
- Pakistan: PTV Sports
- Australia: Kayo TV and Foxtel Network
- United States and Canada: Willow TV
- South Africa: SuperSport
- New Zealand: Sky Sports
- India: Yash Dhull (captain), Harnoor Singh, Angkrish Raghuvanshi, Shaik Rasheed, Nishant Sindhu, Siddarth Yadav, Aneeshwar Gautam, Manav Parakh, Kaushal Tambe, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Vicky Ostwal, Garv Sangwan, Dinesh Bana, Aaradhya Yadav, Raj Bawa, Vasu Vats, Ravi Kumar.
- England: Tom Prest (captain), George Bell, Joshua Boyden, Alex Horton, Rehan Ahmed, James Sales, George Thomas, Thomas Aspinwall, Nathan Barnwell, Jacob Bethell, James Coles, William Luxton, James Rew, Fateh Singh, Benjamin Cliff.
#India #England #U19 #World #Cup #Final #watch #USA #Canada #countries