The second ODI of the three-match series between India and Australia is set to take place on Sunday, September 24. Holkar Cricket Stadium in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, will be the battleground for this exciting encounter.

With India already holding a 1-0 lead in the series following their impressive five-wicket victory in the first ODI, the stakes are high. Men in Blue will be eager to clinch the series by securing another win, while Australia will aim to bounce back and level the series.

ODI Stats and Records at Holkar Cricket Stadium:

  • Total matches: 6
  • Matches won batting first: 4
  • Matches won bowling first: 2
  • Average 1st Inns scores: 320
  • Average 2nd Inns scores: 267
  • Highest total recorded: 418/5 (50 Overs) by India vs West Indies
  • Lowest total recorded: 225/10 (43.4 Overs) by South Africa vs India
  • Highest score chased: 294/5 (47.5 Overs) by India vs Australia
  • Lowest score defended: 247/9 (50 Overs) by India vs South Africa

Also READ: ICC shares the details of Caribbean venues for Men’s T20 World Cup 2024

Holkar Stadium Pitch Report:

The Holkar Cricket Stadium in Indore has gained a reputation for providing favourable conditions for batter, resulting in high-scoring games. This is primarily due to the consistent bounce and shorter boundaries at the venue. However, as the fixture progresses, spinners can come into play and make it slightly challenging for the batters. In light of these conditions, it is highly probable that the captain winning the toss will opt to bat first with the aim of posting a substantial total on the scoreboard.

Indore Weather Report

Indore Weather Forecast (Image Source: Twitter)

The weather forecast for the Holkar Cricket Stadium in Mohali indicates mostly sunny conditions with a minimal 20% chance of precipitation. Cricket fans can anticipate an uninterrupted match, as rain is not expected to be a significant factor. The temperature is projected to be around 29 degrees Celsius, with humidity levels at approximately 80%, and a gentle breeze blowing at 11 kmph.

IND vs AUS, playing XI, 2nd ODI:

India: Shubman Gill, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (wk/c), Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami

Australia: David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Cameron Green, Josh Inglis (wk), Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Short, Pat Cummins (c), Sean Abbott, Adam Zampa

Also READ: Inzamam-ul-Haq gives funny reply to a journalist over Shadab Khan vs Kuldeep Yadav debate

#IND #AUS #2nd #ODI #Holkar #Cricket #Stadium #Pitch #Report #Indore #Weather #Forecast #ODI #Stats #Records #India #Australia


sport

Stay updated with the latest events and happenings in the world of cricket.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *